A match made in heaven is chocolate and peanut butter. When these two flavours combine – wars can end and love is achieved. Celebrate love and romance and with these chocolate and peanut butter cups. You can make these Chocolate and Peanut Butter cups in advance so you can relax when you host people for dinner. Do not rush the process – allow the chocolate to cool completely prior to filling them with the cream cheese mixture.
Make sure to store them in the fridge as the melt quite quickly and they still taste amazing but they become a hot mess.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cups
Prep time: 30 minutes
- Melt your dark chocolate gently in the microwave or over the double boiler.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the chocolate into silicone moulds, making sure you cover the whole container. Refrigerate for an hour.(Keep the remaining meted chocolate for the lid of the cups)
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients together very well.
- Spoon the cream cheese/ peanut butter mixture into the cups.
- Poor melted chocolate over the top, sealing the cups, refrigerate.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy at any time of the day.