Easter is around the corner (how is that even possible?)
Easter in South Africa is synonymous with marshmallow eggs that you buy by the box. These Easter Smores incorporate lots of chocolate – chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered marshmallow eggs – a winning combination.
THE FONDEST MEMORIES ARE GATHERED AROUND THE TABLE
These are very easy to make and make a great gift. Put a few cookies in a packet and some marshmallow eggs with a set of instructions.
Preparation & Cooking Time: 1 Hour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
2 Cups Flour
2,5 Cups Oats
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
250g Choc Chips
1 Slab Milk Chocolate grated
Marshmellow Easter Eggs
1. Heat oven to 180C
2. Cream butter and sugar
3. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients in.
5. Roll into balls and place (well spaced) on a greased baking tray
6. Bake for 10minutes
7. Let them cool
8. Place a cookie with a marshmellow egg on the cookie into the oven for 10 minutes
9. Place another cookie on top and push down
Add any additional notes here.